Our leading authority in Early Childhood Gifted Education, Dr Anne Grant, will introduce our exciting half day program starting in Term One 2020 being held at Camberwell South Primary School. Born to Soar invite parents with 3YO and 4YO preschool gifted and talented children to join us.
During the evening Dr Grant will elaborate on the Born to Soar program as well as provide a further insight into some of the traits of young highly able learners.
Some traits are:
- can focus for long periods on one task
- keenly observant and notices small details
- a highly developed sense of humour
- uses ‘BIG’ words appropriately and has an extensive vocabulary
- able to teach themselves or has easily learnt the alphabet and/or numbers
- intensely curious and continuously asks questions
- prefers the company of older children
In addition, Born to Soar will outline the enrolment process with the first class commencing in Term One 2020 (subject to minimum enrolment numbers)
Join us and learn the whys and hows of providing your highly able child with the best chance of igniting their gifts and talents in both today’s and their future learning environments.