Parents are you nurturing a child who:
- can focus for long periods on one task
- is keenly observant and notices small details
- has a highly developed sense of humour
- uses ‘BIG’ words appropriately and has an extensive vocabulary
- is able to teach themselves or has easily learnt the alphabet and/or numbers
- is intensely curious and continuously asks questions
- prefers the company of older children
Then this event is not to be missed as Dr Anne Grant explores the concerns of parents with young highly able children.
Join us and learn the whys and hows of providing your highly able child with the best chance of igniting their gifts and talents in both todays and their future learning environments.
Changing the lives of gifted children and their families
Born to Soar will offer the Enterite Course designed for 3YO and 4YO highly able children commencing in Term Four 2018 through the Bestchance network.