Three Year Old and Four Year Old – Camberwell South PS
Together our Enterites will make discoveries about themselves and their world using skills of perception and deduction, to pose, to ponder, to solve problems and to generate their personal statements. They will discover the fun in thinking and discover the ‘I’ in discovery.
i am an explorer; i am a thinker; i am an inventor; i am a problem solver; i am interesting; i am a creator; i am a poser of challenges; i am a seeker; i am remarkable; i am curious; i am inspirational; i am creative; i am innovative; i am a friend
We do this by offering a learning environment that understands the differences in children with advanced development.
An environment where we provide:
- A shared journey with children who have similar learning needs
- Exploration that extends and enriches individual interests and supports the finding of new ones
- Learning that includes complexity and allows for deep thinking and advanced interests
- Opportunities to extend reading, writing and maths as formal skills aligned to the Australian Curriculum when readiness is evident
- Group participation that supports building social skills and emotional maturity
- Experiences that encourage creativity
- Engagement to face challenges and takes risks in learning new information and skills
- The encouragement for children to be rich, powerful and independent learners
Parents please note:
- Attendance is a half day morning for 8 weeks during a school term with the day starting at 9.30am and finishing at 12 noon.
- Your child will need to be ready for opportunities that stretch them intellectually and be comfortable in collaborative social environments.
- Original creative thinking will be encouraged, nurtured and supported.
- It is necessary for your child to be able to manage independently for two and a half hours such as manage their clothing, toileting and be confident to relate to another adult
- To join this community it is recommended that if your child is attending another learning environment you have their understanding and support as your child will be absent for a half day for 8 weeks during the term.
- Duration Term Two - Starts on Tuesday 27th April 2021. Attendance is a half day morning for 8 weeks during a school term with the day starting at 9.30am and finishing at 12 noon.
- Students Enrolled 5
4 Peate Ave, Glen Iris VIC 3146